搜索
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[房屋租赁] free homestay to exchange playing with a little boy

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
1#
发表于 2013-7-26 20:45:49 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
hi,
Our family has 1br for native english speaker. Welcome to stay with us. We're happy to have a friend of you. The following is our information.

Host's Name : Guoqing.Luo
Available : From present.
Fee : If you love child, we'd like to exchange for 1hour/day(7 hours/week) for English language teaching for our 4 year-old boy, and then the rent will be zero(that is, totally free for you!).

House Information: Our apartment has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms in 5th floor and 6th floor. Our apartment is located in HuiLongGuan residential area, Changping District. Only 15 minutes to subway line 8th and line 13th station by foot. About 20 minutes to WuDaoKou(五道口) BLCU(北京语言文化大学) by the subway line 13. About 25 minutes to DongZhiMen(东直门) by the subway line 13. About 15 minutes to Olympic center "The Nest"(鸟巢) and the Olympic Forest park by the subway line 8.

Room information : The very clean and nice guest room is about 30 square meters, with internet access cable, air condition, wardrobe, other furniture, mattress, bed clothes and small refrigerator(big enough for you to store foods). You have a private big bathroom too. We share the TV and wash machine.

Address: Long Yue Yuan, Huilongguan residential area. Changping District,Beijing. China. (北京市昌平区回龙观文化居住区龙跃苑。)

Family members: My father and mother, my wife and my son (4 years old). We are very kind, friendly, traditional family. Our family has provided homestay for foreigner for several years. We've hosted many foreigners already, and we got along with each other very well.

Includes meals? No. We don't provide food. We share the kichen, so you can cook by yourself. But in fact, we often provide breakfast in workdays and breakfast,lunch and dinner in weekend for our guest because we want you to be a friend of us, even a member of our family.

Allows smoker(s)? No. We never smoke or drink alcohol.
Pet(s) at home? Yes. We have fish, turtle, hamster at home.

Our house has a room for Native English speaker. If you want to exchange free accommodation with english teaching and you love child, then the room is totally free for you. Just come and stay with us. Anything is settled.
Our son can listen and speak some English. So we hope you can teach him to speak a lot. Usually, the guests we hosted befor always chat and play with my son 1 hour after dinner each day, such as playing house, playing toys, reading books.
We also willing to bring you out for travel sometimes if you wish.

If you want to stay with us, please contact me. my Skype:guoqing.luo (I'll be online at 20:00~23:30 Beijing Time). my mail:luogq21@163.com, or call me:+86-13581725034.

We'd love to help you if you want. Any help, any requirement, any question, please tell me. We want you have happy time with us.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册(开放注册)

本版积分规则

手机访问本页请
扫描左边二维码
         本网站声明
本网站所有内容为网友上传,若存在版权问题或是相关责任请联系站长!
站长电话:0898-66661599    站长联系QQ:670427609   
         站长微信:hainanok
请扫描右边二维码
www.jtche.com

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|北京语言大学论坛 ( 琼ICP备12002442号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 16:31 , Processed in 0.277737 second(s), 16 queries .